[Wikipedia-l] By the way...

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 20:52:21 UTC 2002

In this case, I think Eloquence is dead-on in his assessment of the
Wagner situation.  The articles should be merged -- we cant just start
creating really lame sub-articles because a couple of people object to
including an unpleasant truth or two.  The beauty of being literate is
that we should be able to create coherent wholes.  Perhaps if there were
more about other aspects of his life, the anti-Semitism would not stand
out as much?  His relationship with Cosima -- somewhat notorious at the
time, gets hardly a mention.

Jules