[Wikipedia-l] the "changes starting from ..." link

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Sun Dec 1 15:02:21 UTC 2002

well done to whoever thought of this one.
I didn't get it at first -- but then it dawned on me how useful this is
-- each time you click on it you get only changes you haven't seen yet.
the best thing is this: when you sign off from the pedia, go to your
open RC page, and drag that link up to the bookmarks bar. You now have a
link to pick up exactly where you left off ready for next time you log on.

cool stuff! :-)