[Wikipedia-l] Re: Patch to install?

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Sep 26 05:43:29 UTC 2001

Yes, I think we can change that setting so that we keep all revisions.
Disk space will ultimately be an issue, I think.  Also, I suppose
generating the 'Other Revisions' page will become unruly once there
are thousands of revisions, so some staggered display of those (100 at
a time, say) might be called for.