[Wikipedia-l] Wedding approaches; I might be AWOL more often than usual

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Wed Nov 28 21:02:29 UTC 2001

Hi folks,

I'm getting married this Saturday.  I'll be taking Friday, Monday, and
Tuesday off, and today and tomorrow promise to be rather stressful and
busy too.  Moreover, after next Tuesday, my bride and I will be
travelling around quite a bit for one reason or another.  So, as the
title says, I might be AWOL ("absent without leave") more often than
usual.

I must apologize to the Nupedians for failing to tabulate that vote we
took, what, a few months ago now.  If it hasn't been one thing, it's
been another...

Larry