[Wikipedia-l] Re: Biography as a discipline

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 20:51:53 UTC 2001

General agreement with all of you, except for the HC
Andersen bit.  In English, we use Hans Christian, so
that's how people will look him up.  I was under the
impression that trying to write the articles with
"most familiar English-language version of name (when
applicable)" was a consensus-driven wiki norm?   I
think that reading the discussions under nomenclature
and the History Talk would also help you, Lars!
Tschuess -- JHK