[Wikipedia-l] Re: another copyright issue

Dave McKee d.n.mckee at durham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 17:51:44 UTC 2001

I feel that some sort of 'Sources' namespace would be a good way of
ensuring the information about the article has proper attributions.
Whether it's personal knowledge (and therefore adding your name as
someone personally knowledgeable about the subject) or lecture notes, a
paraphrasing from a reference or text book or copying wholesale from a
public domain source, it'd be good to know.

Perhaps we could have a third entry box for sources used when
creating/editing an article, which appends to the 'Sources' namespace
for quick entry, whilst still allowing the editing of the Sources should
the whole entry require judicious destruction / major rewriting.