[Wikinews-l] Wikinews and blogs - revisited

Christian Melsbach bodiak at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 19:38:12 UTC 2005

Hi

Erik about Wikinews and blogs:
"One idea which has been discussed was the creation of a global
real-time forum for citizen journalists from various different projects
(individual blogs, Indymedia, OhMyNews, etc.). This would be quite a
challenge, but something I would like to pursue further"
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Eloquence/State_of_the_Wiki:_February_26%2C_2005

I care for Wikinews and I think a collaboration between Wikinews and all
those bloggers out there would be a great idea. I´ve also read the
chatlog and I´m curious: Is there a certain place where people discuss
about a "global real-time forum" ? I think a good start would be a
webbased forum (all mentioned people above have access to the web) where
further discussion can take place.

greetings
Christian