[Wikimania-l] Workshops & Tutorials

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 03:44:04 UTC 2006

Dear all,

We received a number of excellent workshops and tutorial submissions over
the past month; and the program team went through a final review of them
this week.  If you have submitted a workshop or tutorial, you will receive
feedback from us in the coming days; and a list of accepted workshops will
be posted soon.

We still welcome ideas for 'invited tutorials' that we should aim to find
experts to present, on the Wikimania wiki:
    http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Program_ideas
(along with ideas for other kinds of sessions.)

Please remind your colleagues and friends to submit general presentation
ideas this week:

http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Call_for_participation

Warmly,
   SJ