[Wikimania-l] Meetings this week and next

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:51:34 UTC 2006

Dear all,

A quick reminder: our weekly program meetings are now at 2200 UTC,
thanks to the changing season.  We have a program meeting today in
just over an hour (1800 EST, 2200 UTC, 2400 CET).  You can see the
agenda here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Planning#Thursday_April_6.2C_22:00_UTC

Next weekend there will be a general volunteer meeting; if you are
interested, please note which times you can attend:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Planning#General_volunteer_meeting

There will also be a meeting for translators; the day has not yet been
set.  If you know multilingual people who would like to ge involved
with the conference, now is an excellent time to help with
translation.  A more detailed translation update follows.

Cheers,
   SJ