[Wikimania-l] New Wikimania logo?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:55:49 UTC 2006

I like this logo and design.  It is crisp; and will make for great and
recognizable gear.   There are many color choices to try out... I like
the yellow on black in this picture, perhaps with a different shade of
blue:
  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikimania-%28shirt%29.png

Similarly, I like the red in the logo on white background; but am less
sure about the blue.

As for fonts and font sizing : Ben, perhaps you can get input from
Nohat and Zanimum on this part of the design.

Cheers,
   SJ