[Wikimania-l] Setting dates for next general & program meetings

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:17:42 UTC 2005

A few weeks ago, the people who came to the first IRC discussion
agreed broadly to alternate meeting times between 2200 and 1600 UTC to
help people from different time zones make it at least every other
meeting.  We didn't discuss ideal days of the week too much... at the
moment, meetings are scheduled for Saturdays, with the next one for
2200 UTC on Saturday, Dec 3.  If this isn't a good day/time for you,
please suggest alternatives.

We should also schedule another day to discuss program details
further.  It would be nice to have by then specific ideas about what
the CfP should look like -- what guidelines to give submitters -- and
what the submission process should be like (sent to what address; or
via what web-processing system).  For those of you interested in the
program, what days are good for you to meet?

Speaking of which... can anyone access the wikimania-cfp list on OTRS?
The address still works, but I can't see it in OTRS atm.

++SJ