[Wikikn-l (kannada wikipedia)] Re: hi

Hari Prasad Nadig hpnadig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:07:54 UTC 2004

I'm not sure about this, my dear friend.  Few of my friends reported
the same problem with mozilla firefox, I'm still figuring out if its a
problem with browser...  please try in other browsers and let me know.
I myself had this problem with the kannada version of mediawiki
newsletter once on netscape, but strangely enough, it was rectified on
a restart of the browser.

Please refer this: http://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Kannada_Support
doc for the gory details.

I'm ccing this mail to the kannada wikipedia list.  Lets checkout with
our other friends if they experienced the same.

meanwhile, I would appreciate a screenshot if possible from your side,
so that if its a browser bug, I can file the bug with the screenshot.

cheers,

- h.p.

--
http://www.hpnadig.net/
http://conjurer.deviantart.com/

"The important thing is never to stop questioning."  -- Albert Einstein