[Wikikn-l (kannada wikipedia)] News section

Ashwatha Matthur ashwatham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:38:02 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

my apologies for temporarily screwing up the news section - it has
stabilized now :)

If you were at Wikipedia for the last hour or so, you probably saw
crazy images appearing multiple times - that was just me and my
ignorance regarding handling templates - I couldn't use the preview
mode to verify stuff since that doesn't give you an idea of how the
different templates interact together.

Anyway, it seems ok now - please edit Template:ಸುದ್ದಿ if you would
like to add more news items - maybe we should add news items with more
relevance to karnataka - I simply added one line regarding the US
elections because they were in the news and because I easily found an
image from the english wiki news section ;-)

Anyway, will start in earnest on the news section tomorrow -

thanks,
  Ashwatha.

--
Goto, n.:
A programming tool that exists to allow structured programmers