[WikiFR-l] OVH is now the owner of www.wikipedia.fr

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mar 19 Oct 15:21:56 UTC 2004

OVH is now the owner of www.wikipedia.fr

The question is "is it a friendly reservation" or have we just lost our domain name ?
It was still free about a month ago. Look at the date of reservation by Bruckert.
It was only 3 weeks ago.

We were so near creating the association :-(
Less than a month and we could have finally got it :-(((((

Does anyone know OVH and can negociate with them ?

If this was not a friendly reservation and they request a big bunch of dollars to offer it back to us, what do we do ? Bad press ?

Nous avons perdu www.wikipedia.fr

Quelqu'un connait il OVH et est il possible que cela soit une réservation "amicale" ?
Sinon, que fait on ?

Anthere