[WikiFR-l] Le geekcode pour Wikipédia (en anglais)

ellisllk at ellisllk.lautre.net ellisllk at ellisllk.lautre.net
Ven 1 Oct 19:53:59 UTC 2004

WP+++++
I am Jimbo Wales.

WP++++
I'm developper (or steward...) and sysop on several wikis and I own an
incredible number of accounts on the differents languages and wikimedia
projects. I even use the wiki syntax on IRC, HTML, scripts...

WP+++
I'm sysop in my mother language, I own several wiki accounts, my sig
points on my Wikipedia account. I often search the [modify] button in a
HTML page; I'm dependant.

WP++
I'm a active wiki contributor, I created new pages, I talk a lot and I
sometimes leave Wikipedia but I come back.

WP+
I know Wikipedia, I own one account and I contribute sometimes.

WP
I know Wikipedia exists but that's all.

WP-
Wikipedia is a encyclopedia for trolls.

WP--
Wikipedia is slow, big and useless.

WP---
Wikipedia is a nest of relativist newagers. I prefer plain old HTML.