[WikiEN-l] Citationgate: expertise and verifiability

Mak makwik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 19:58:44 UTC 2006

Oh, and on a slightly different note, when I made an experiment of extremely
close citations on [[Concerto delle donne]] (now an FA), when other users,
even experienced ones with advanced degrees, edited the text, they would
move information without moving the correct citation. The only resolution to
that I could find was to attach references to single sentences, which as you
can see results in an article with a list of citations practically as long
as the article. And this is on a fairly non-controversial topic.
Makemi