[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Blocking issue

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:04:26 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DannyDyer.com <info at dannydyer.com>
Date: 16-Sep-2006 18:05
Subject: Blocking issue
To: wp at davidgerard.co.uk

Dear Sir,

I am the editor of Danny Dyer's official website and he has advised me about
some serious errors on his listing. I have tried creating an account so I
can amend the listing but for some reason it states that my IP address
(82.37.50.138)) has been blocked for misuse.

Please can you explain how this can be blocked as the computer with this IP
address has never been used to access Wikimedia and as Danny's editor I
should be able to remove any offending material on his Wikimedia listing.

I would appreciate it if you could please let me know how I can create an
account using my current computer and IP address.

Regards

Chris Andrews
Editor
info at dannydyer.com