[WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:13:26 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Jimmy Wales wrote
>
> > Mindspillage is Mindspillage.  We all know and love her.
>
> Is anyone making a book on this? I have assumed all along that Eloquence (Erik) was >favourite, Mindspillage (Kat) was second favourite, and about 8-1 bar these two.

I don't know the constituencies as well as I would like and I don't
know exactly how people are using the voting system.

If they were using it as it was meant to be used then probably
Mindspillage. If it was used the way it was used last year then it
becomes harder to predict.

>From what I do know of the constituencies the en crowd is vital. If
you don't have their active support you are very unlikely to get very
far.

At this stage based on the limited data I have Mindspillage seems to
be the most likely winner.

--
geni