[WikiEN-l] Example of a user who should have been banned a long time ago

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:47:14 UTC 2006

I'm not saying we have blocks with sysop privs going around blocking
users, just compiling a list of the non-IP editors with these blocks.
I'm sure we could come up with a whitelist to reduce the load, and
they could work from a database dump so that the server isnt affected.
However, if a bot came up with a decent list, a respected user(s)
could go through the list and point out problematic users to sysops
for attention.

-- Akash/Draicone