[WikiEN-l] Template usage?

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 08:11:24 UTC 2006

Some day we'll need to come up with a comprehensive list of all those
working on CVU / RC patrol and together switch all the policies so
that vandals no longer know the location of AIV :) I remember when
someone put hundreds of instances of the nazi symbol on an article and
it took half an hour till somebody figured out how to use the
index.php?target=...&action=edit format to get rid of it, and after
various accounts vandalised with the same vandalism, yet another
sockpuppet applied for the page to be semi protected and succeeded!