[WikiEN-l] Unreasonably Blocked for objecting to an abusive editor

Zeraeph blitzen at utvinternet.com
Wed Sep 6 10:23:09 UTC 2006

I do not care about the block, but I DO care about the damage the abusive
editor will go on to do.

PLEASE somebody watch this situation so that the editor I challenged cannot
do too much damage to Wikipedia.

I have been blocked unfairly for challenging another editor's abusive
behavior.

What is unreasonable about the block is that it was put in place while this
editor publicly flaunted their sock/meatpuppetry vexatiously from several
AOL IPs  and at least two usernames, which was completely ignored.

Please see details on my talk page where links are evident, including links
to the vandalism committed under one username since the block.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Zeraeph