[WikiEN-l] Example of a user who should have been banned a long time ago

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 07:34:48 UTC 2006

Do we have a way where we can scan talk pages for such warnings and
come up with a record of those with 20+? I know AmiDaniel's
vandalproof can look for warnings, and I'm sure there could be a
similar function implemented. Unfortunately, VP is closed source and
AmiDaniel is particularly busy with VP2, so unless he's willing to
release that portion of his source (I can hard code it into an MWT
port to check for warnings) we don't have a suitable system available.