[WikiEN-l] Semi-solid evidence that process is in fact dangerous to Wikipedia

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:05:01 UTC 2006

> The point of this is some indication that if we don't explicitly care
> about the newbies then it will in fact be damaging to the project.
> Please read the thread.

I agree with this postulate (and I hope that most here either already knew
or felt this to be true), but your interpretation that increasing process is
hostile to newbies is a different assertion than the initial point.

There are lots of things which are more likely to bite newbies than process
stuff which most of them never have to see or interact with, in my opinion.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com