[WikiEN-l] Semi-solid evidence that process is in fact dangerous to Wikipedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:33:13 UTC 2006

On 9/5/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> True, we should care for newbies, but we should have the good of the project
> at number one. I can't find a single policy that we don't need (can you?).

Wikipedia:Editing policy doesn't appear to be doing much and is
probably better delt with through help pages

Wikipedia:Naming conventions (categories) needs to be shorted and
merged into Wikipedia:Naming conventions

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a dictionary needs to be de-expanded and
pushed back into Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not

Wikipedia:Category deletion policy needs to be merged into our other
deletion policies

Wikipedia:Libel could prbably be merged into various other policy pages

--
geni