[WikiEN-l] Semi-solid evidence that process is in fact dangerous to Wikipedia

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 06:19:08 UTC 2006

On 05/09/06, Matt Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:
> David points out correctly that FA is a political game and thus favors
> the established.  Good Articles started off as an idea to get away
> from this and actually identify informally what's actually pretty well
> done, but it has now turned into mini-FA.

I had an article rejected from GA on two grounds, its statistics
weren't referenced, which is fine, I will have to look into that. And
two, it didn't have a picture!!! Of all things you think they would be
lenient on a picture. Not to sound overly harsh on the policy stuff
but thats going a bit too far.

Peter Ansell