[WikiEN-l] More Wikipedia Review Idiocy

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:13:30 UTC 2006

On 9/2/06, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:
> I don't know why I ever bother to look at the Wikipedia Review
> site... the antics of the malcontents and morons there always make my
> blood boil.  But the latest stupid accusation they're making against
> Wikipedia is that we're supposedly infecting people with viruses:
>
> http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=3362
>

> --
> == Dan ==

Ahh, come on, that shit is funny! They're loons! It's funny to see
them implode and spew all that misguided hatred, and realise that they
all probably lead, well.... not the most exciting lives. Schadenfreude
and pity, as good a recipe for a smug feeling of superiority as
anything. And I like feeling smug. It's nice :D

BTW, my favorite quote:

"And speaking only for myself, I believe Microsoft to be one of the
few organizations in the world, along with Wal-Mart and the Bush
Administration, to actually be doing more damage to international
culture than Wikipedia."

Al-Qeada, anyone? No? So you're saying that Microsoft and Wikipedia is
the reason I can't listen to my iPod on an airplane. Damn you, Steve
Ballmer, damn you all to hell!

--Oskar

PS. It really is quite funny, I'm serious about that (or am I?)