[WikiEN-l] wtf.

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:34:28 UTC 2006

Why do I read David's posts?  Sure, he's one of the better writer on the
listserv, and actually had interesting stuff to say, but there are other
people who can string a few coherent words together, like Erik or Ray.  But
I'm not crazy enough to follow all the conversations here, so I pick and
choose what I read.  David's writing is funny, sarcastic and ironic.  All
indications that he has a brain and a sense of humour.  Should be ban humour
next?  After all, someone may feel like they are being made the butt of a
joke, and that would be so much worse for the morale of the project than
would be the ban on humour.

Ian