[WikiEN-l] Living bios - "negative" or "controversial"?

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 16:16:31 UTC 2006

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> See [[WT:BLP]]. I've been changing "negative" to
> "controversial",
> since controversy is the problem as I see it, and using
> the word
> "negative" is blatantly throwing NPOV out the window.

Controversial is definitely better than negative.  Not sure
there is an ideal 1 word summary, but it definitely
shouldn't be dependent on whether or not it's positive or
negative.  Maybe doubtful, risky, dubious, unsettled, or
unreliable.  Today's living bio example of choice:  Mark Foley.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://www.wikiality.com/User:Pro-Lick (now a Wikia supported site)