[WikiEN-l] Process wonkery

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:46:48 UTC 2006

On 9/28/06, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:
(re Finger Lakes Christian School)
> This is all verifyable with the New York State board of education.  I had
> all the links up a few days ago and will go back and find them again
> sometime in the next few days, and reference the article.

For what it's worth, see the Schools section of [[Seneca Falls (town),
New York]], for the referenced subsections on the public school
district and its four schools, the Finger Lakes Christian School, and
the larger St John Bosco Catholic School.

There's more material in the Finger Lakes Christian School entry than
the others, but they all could use inserting additional flavor details
as appropriate.  I figure this is a good start.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com