[WikiEN-l] GNAA Deleted!

Christopher Hagar cmhagar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:21:59 UTC 2006

Sourcing guidelines may need revision, especially for the future increase in
online news sources. In such case, however, a blog is only as reliable as
its author with regard to the subject for which it used as source. The blogs
in question for this article, while perhaps reliable on political theory or
television, were not reliable with regard to GNAA. It is pretty likely,
actually, that they got their information from Wikipedia either directly or
through the conduit of other websites. They have no expertise in Internet
troll groups.