[WikiEN-l] Nazi userboxes

Tony Jacobs gtjacobs at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:34:19 UTC 2006

How many people does a regime have to kill before proclaiming your
association with it is a bannable offense?

It bothers me that we consider it our place to draw that line.  Can we
please just ban political userboxes already, and avoid having to make calls
about why being a Nazi is so much worse than supporting [YOUR LEAST FAVORITE
REGIME HERE]?

Tony/GTB