[WikiEN-l] Handling unreferenced but likely-valid material

Daniel P. B. Smith wikipedia2006 at dpbsmith.com
Thu Nov 30 18:03:49 UTC 2006

> From: "Steve Bennett" <stevagewp at gmail.com>
> On 11/30/06, Daniel P. B. Smith <wikipedia2006 at dpbsmith.com> wrote:
>> What I meant is that _in Wikipedia,_ uncited material is not high-
>> quality material.
>
> What do you mean by "high quality"?

Well, according to the verifiability policy, content is _not supposed
to go into Wikipedia at all_ unless it's sourced.

I'd say that content that isn't supposed to be in Wikipedia at all
can hardly be considered to be "high quality" _for Wikipedia_.

That's going to be my last reply, as it seems to me that basically
you do not agree with the verifiability policy.