[WikiEN-l] unsourced, unverifyable, weee

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:52:27 UTC 2006

We need a cleanup tag. The writers in this article use the wrong sources who
don't know the value themselves either. They should be using
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizworld/money.html who take their info straight
from J.K. Rowling as much as they can. The article should be about the
appearance of the money and what can be bought with it instead of just the
bloody exchange rate. We don't need all theories. Most of them can be blown
out of the water anyway by something called exchange rate fluctuation.

Mgm