[WikiEN-l] GNAA Deleted!

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Wed Nov 29 21:09:42 UTC 2006

On 11/29/06, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/29/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:54:05 -0500, "The Cunctator"
> > <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >If the source is a blog, the reader can supply his
> > >judgment in how much credence to give the source
> >
> > But if the *only* sources are blogs we clearly have a problem.
>
> Why?

Doesn't the "No Original Research" policy say that sources need to be
"reliable" sources?  I think a blog would be fine, if the author was
generally acknowledged to be a reliable reporter on the subject
matter.  Of course, under such a rule we might have to leave out
certain popular newspapers as sources considering their track record
of getting things wrong.

Anthony