[WikiEN-l] [Arbcom-l] Fwd: simple example

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Nov 29 19:41:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:11:48 -0700, "Rob Smith" <nobs03 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>I need an advocate to assist; can you recommend anyone?

Fred said it, the AMA is a good starting point.  I'll not offer to try
to raise this on your behalf, as I'm sure I'd only make matters worse,
but if you have trouble with admins due to posting the request from an
IP or alternate account, I will undertake to do my best to help.  I
would say that appealing a block or ban, in a civil and reasonable
manner, is an exception to the ban on using sockpuppets to evade a
block.  In fact, I think I'll go and check [[WP:SOCK]] to ensure we
say just that.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk