[WikiEN-l] "Reliable sources" guideline being treated as absolute policy

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:37:16 UTC 2006

That wording seems to change from day to day. I'm not sure where the
discussion about its wording is held. For a while it insisted on
copyright violations. Sometimes it mentions nonsense, sometimes it
does. Sometimes it says "may be deleted", other times it's "will".

We have similar messages when you attempt to create a new article,
when you save one, at WP:AFC and probably numerous other places. We
should really standardise this stuff.

Steve