[WikiEN-l] "Reliable sources" guideline being treated as absolute policy

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 28 09:48:36 UTC 2006

I noticed this too. But I tend to assume that these messages are like health warnings on cigarette packets: they become more extreme, because the moderate versions are ignored by the people they are really aimed at.

We may need to audit deletions. I'm becoming uneasy about the quick paths. But a great deal of discretionary deletion does need to happen.

Charles

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software