[WikiEN-l] Fiction and Wikia

Sean Black smblac at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:05:26 UTC 2006

Yes, but fiction is almost always widely released and seen, consumed,
noticed, and analysed by many people. If a large number of people are
interested in reading and writing about a work of fiction and/or it's
characters -- which is true of a vast majority of said works -- then
it isn't "indiscriminate", by definition.

~~ Sean