[WikiEN-l] Non-stupid wikien-l thread

dmehkeri at swi.com dmehkeri at swi.com
Mon Nov 27 15:59:43 UTC 2006

> Come to this thread and be not stupid!

Yeah, bickering on the mailing list is all fun and games, isn't it, until some
country[1] CENZ0RS YUO !!!

> So ... written any good articles lately?

I've written some crappy stubby articles lately.

Cheers,
Dan

[1] Tunisia, as of about 4 days ago[2]. This is about when the thread really
blew up. Of course, this could be a total coincidence, but you know the
traditional saying. Troll me once, shame on me. Troll me twice, General ben Ali
censors you.

[2] Maybe. Some suspect we are the latest victim of [[:fr:Censure en
Tunisie#Internet|internet censorship in Tunisia]]. Someone suggested even we
ought to tone down some sensitive articles in response, [[:fr:project:Le
Bistro/27 novembre 2006|I am not kidding]]. Of course they were shouted down.