[WikiEN-l] Community Sanction

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:19:07 UTC 2006

I'm with Luna Santin on this. If the user in question reforms there's no
reason to do a checkuser and they won't be found out. Indef blocking should
only be used in serious cases. Simple vandalism isn't one of them. And an
attempt at reforming the user should be made whenever possible.

Other than that, I see no problems, yet. Blocks can always be undone if
misplaced.

Mgm