[WikiEN-l] Systemic bias wrt gender

Sean Black smblac at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 15:57:32 UTC 2006

This is a rather serious problem, and I regret that more hasn't been
done about it. On the one hand, you /could/ just ban everyone who acts
like this, but I don't think they'd particularly learn. For the most
part, these people just need to mature, and learn to think with their
brains rather than their sex organs. How one would educate these
individuals is another thing entirely, however.

~~Sean