[WikiEN-l] Systemic bias wrt gender

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 14:33:36 UTC 2006

Separate mailing lists for women? What perfenander.

Guys, we're not going to be improving an encyclopedia/news
site/dictionary/quote database/species directory/education wiki/series of
textbooks/media repository/primary source library if we keep bickering.

Jimmy-Jimmy said it best: kick out the bad people.

Then get back to work.