[WikiEN-l] Was: Google Earth screenshots

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:27:27 UTC 2006

> suggestion: Why don't we push for creating
> [[Category:Google maps images]]
> as a subcategory of Fair use images
> if we get average joe user tagging images with such category it's
> going to be easier for us reviewing themn and deleting when
> appropiated

What's the point of having a category for something that will almost
always get deleted? I imagine the Google Earth/Maps articles already
have all the images they need (which isn't enough to warrant a
category), and they will virtually never fall under fair use anywhere
else, so they should be deleted, not categorised.