[WikiEN-l] Rethinking Fictional Topics

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 17:58:15 UTC 2006

In a message dated 11/16/2006 4:57:36 PM Central Standard Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

I think  this misunderstands the nature of the dispute. It is not, I
think, people  who want to contribute in-universe stuff and people who
don't. It's a  dispute between people who think that in-universe stuff
is important to  have and people who don't. I suspect that if we give a
clear indication of  where in-universe material should go, people who
are knowledgeable about  fictional universes will start to offer their
in-universe material to  fan-run projects, and their out-of-universe
material to  Wikipedia.

Let's remember that there has to be in-universe overviews on  Wikipedia, such
as plot synopsis and whatnot. I feel that solid models are  [[Final Fantasy
VIII]], [[Jabba the Hutt]], and so on.