[WikiEN-l] Making it easier for the public to help out

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 15:07:03 UTC 2006

Or something very visible in the sitenotice?

Anyways, if we want to churn this out as quickly as possible, what we'd need
to do is have a page set up that features a table listing common problems
and their remedies. At the right edge of the table would be a link to report
the problem (akin to addnewsection) where there would be a boilerplate
message and the person merely has to fill in the blanks.

This page would have to be designed with the assumption that people will
report things once and not come back onto that page (unless they're
reporting more stuff).