[WikiEN-l] Students conducting a Wikipedia usage survey

Jamie Wilkinson jamiew at nyu.edu
Sat Nov 18 00:25:55 UTC 2006

I'm part of a team in a management & organizational analysis at the
Stern School of Business at New York University. We selected
Wikipedia as the subject of our final analysis, and are specifically
interested in what drives people to participate in Wikipedia. To this
end we've compiled an anonymous, 5-minute survey that we hoped the
Wikipedia community would take part in, everyone from casual readers
to editors to members of the Board.

It's available online at <http://tramchase.com/wikipedia-survey>

Please be as detailed as possible. Your participation is much
appreciated!

Thanks,
-jamie