[WikiEN-l] "Fair use" images of living people

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:36:25 UTC 2006

On 11/16/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Assuming we're getting copies of the correspondence, with headers etc,
> this shouldn't be a problem. Who's been telling you this, can you
> recall?

The issue with one was that it was not an email conversation so there
were no headers - I asked and was replied to via Flickr's internal
email system.  I imagine the same issue would present if permissions
were given via postal mail or fax.

I did include the full text of the conversation on both sides
including all from and to information.

I can't remember the reason for the other issue I encountered.

-Matt