[WikiEN-l] "Fair use" images of living people

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 06:02:24 UTC 2006

On the topic of OTRS, I had previously been in the habit of forwarding
the text of permission emails, letters and so forth to the permissions
queue.  Recently I've received several replies from people processing
that queue ( which never seemed to happen before ) insisting that such
permissions are invalid and it only counts if the OTRS person can
email the person directly and confirm it.  This isn't the way it used
to work, and it's annoying if I've received the permission in a way
other than email.

-Matt