[WikiEN-l] Fiction and Wikia

Abigail Brady morwen at evilmagic.org
Mon Nov 13 13:44:13 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of interest, do we do anything like this for Memory Alpha?

There's a {{template|Memoryalpha}}, but that makes things regular
external links.

I think at least Memory Alpha is of sufficient quality that we could
do this box thing. It would also help focus in-universe writing energy
there.  I got into a spectacular disagreement with someone on a talk
page yesterday regarding Star Trek : got accused of "blasphemy" for
daring to suggest that non-canon material should be allowed near the
canon material, and for noting that we need to cite episodes.  We
can't be having with this sort of thing.

--
Abi