[WikiEN-l] Sourcing popular culture items

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:30:22 UTC 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:20 PM, Daniel P. B. Smith wrote:

> I was an actor in the extremely notable television soap opera "Search
> For Tomorrow," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_For_Tomorrow.
>
> So, when do I get my Wikipedia article?

I was going to go ahead and add you to [[List of bit parts in Search
for Tomorrow]], but there aren't enough of the parent articles in
place. I don't have the expertise to fix that, sadly, but I'd suggest
that anyone who wanted to add you to the article should probably
first get a cast section of the main article together, then work on
the spin-off of bit parts in which you could be added. I don't see
enough verifiable information to destub you, or else I'd just write
your article outright.

-Phil